Over 15 years of working with countless families has taught us how to provide personalized care and how to vet Caregivers.
Orchard Living View serves in a multitude of roles. Our Caregivers are at times personal assistants, nutritionally conscious cooks, drivers, conversationalists, and at times just genuine friends.
Orchard Living View has applied our sharp observation skills to employing Caregivers to be part of a professional revered team. We value Caregivers who can take on multiple roles, form a strong relationship with our clients, and share our values. The values of Orchard Living View ultimately empower Caregivers to connect with our clients and build strong relationships with them.
Our Caregivers work with the support of our entire agency because we believe a vital part of taking care of others is taking care of our own.
Our Caregivers at Orchard Living View are chosen based on their qualifications, experience, and ability to positively impact the lives of our clients.
An Orchard Living View Caregiver fills a multitude of roles. They are companions, personal assistants, nutritionally aware cooks, exercise partners, reading partners, and a good friend.
Each Caregiver is carefully screened. We hire just a few select Caregivers monthly that meet our qualifications and share the same values we have as a company.
Caregiver Screening Process
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us that have a minimum of two years of professional caregiving experience on their resume.
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us if they have an LVN or CNA license.
- Each Caregiver meets for 45 minutes with our Caregiver Recruiter.
- They are given a skill and personality assessment.
- Selected applicants are brought back for a 2nd interview with the senior staff.
- They are given a value and goal assessment.
- We do a reference check.
- We make sure they are CPR trained.
- We make sure they are registered with the HCA and background checked.
- They attend our Orientation where we go what we expect from them as our employees.
Qualities and Values of Caregivers
- Strive to be the best everyday
- Upbeat and positive
- Passionate about helping others
- Astute observation skills
Caregivers are solution oriented, problem solvers and can handle anything ranging from chronic diseases to helping with the smaller tasks of your everyday routine. No one should settle for who is available when you can get the perfect match.